Archive any free full-text article

February 6, 2008

The Difference Between Flirting and Seduction

There is a difference Ladies, seduction will get his attention real fast, but this will make him assume you only want sex. Flirting on the other hand is a bit more subtle and alot safer "LOL". When first meeting a man you must make a great 1st impression and to do this you must never seduce. The difference is flirting can be just a smile across the room were seduction is rolling your tong all around your lips while opening your mouth just a bit to form an O. Ladies this will cause his second brain to come to attention real fast. You must get him on an emotional level first, then the physical will follow. You must allow his imagination to exercise. Men love a woman they have to wonder about' like what it would feel like to_____ and how does she feel to touch, well you get the picture. Men think about sex all the time, so this they are use to, you must be different and get there attention in an emotional way. the physical is easy but the emotional takes a little more work. Flirting while having conversation about getting to know one another is great. I will be talking more about the emotional connection in another newsletter. Flirting this is fun, you must make it fun. look into his eyes for just a second, smile and then look at his chin or maybe his shoulder, now with just your eyes, don't move your head at all, then look back into his eyes and repeat. Lean into him and then smile and move back just a bit to see if he moves towards you. Be patient don't rush. talk slow and soft, now don't whisper. You must always be in conversation with him while doing this. Practice ladies, maybe on a male friend, you will be more relaxed and then when its time for the real action you'll be ready. Seduction is getting him primed up for sex that he knows he is going to get soon by then end of the night or sooner, he's turned on, hot and ready. flirting is when he thinks "wow" I think she likes me, I would like to know more about her first and then "MAYBE" sex. Now ladies he's just not sure that sex is tonight, but he will want to see you again and after he has seen you for a while and dated you. You are much closer you can't stand it any longer, you like him alot he has more of an emotional connection to you, he is really hot for you now. Then if you feel you are ready go for it, seduce ladies. Don't forget that you must not call him even after your first time having sex, let him so then you know he wants to see you again. He must still be taking you out on dates, it will just be a bit more steamy. Don't allow those late night last minute calls or as its call the dreaded "BOOTY CALL". You must still make him work for you. To be able to use all my tips you must first show confidence in yourself and make sure you don't allow a man to talk you into doing anything that you don't want to do, this is were my book comes in "LEARN HOW BEING IN LOVE WITH YOURSELF CAUSES EVERYONE AROUND YOU TO FALL IN LOVE WITH YOU". We must all Love ourselves first so that others will love us too. You can not expect a man to fall in love with you if you are down on yourself and always think that you're not good enough. We are awesome and mysterious creatures and men will always seek us out if we first let them know we value ourselves enough to not except bad behavior. To have me coach you from were you are "NOW" to were you "WANT" to be, go to my website www.theclassywoman.com click on button contact me telling me you are interested in my coaching services. To download my book go to my website www.theclassywoman.com You're Friend Lilly Laughter is the spice of Life! I was born in Liverpool, England, my parents moved to the USA when I was five years old. I have relatives from England that I stay in touch with. I have one brother who was born here in the USA and lives in the state of Florida. The wisdom I have gained from life experiences, have lead me down the road to being able to help others move forward towards there goals and a better life. These are some of my life experiences that I have experience

0 comments:


This are completely free

Followers