Archive any free full-text article

May 3, 2008

Can You Really Find Love Online?

I travel to Thailand 3 or 4 times every year for a vacation. I usually go a little south of Bangkok to Pattaya and spend 3 weeks bar hopping and looking for "the one". I have been doing this for years and even though it is a lot of fun, I have never really found a lady to love. There will be many out there that will say that this is not the place to look for someone to marry. It is just a place to have the time of your life. So, after a trip to Pattaya, I was at home and had the "Pattaya Blues". I so wanted to be back in the Land of Smiles and not back at work. I decided to try one of the online dating sites. After searching around a bit, I found one that catered to Thai ladies and foreign men. I registered at thailovelinks and started going there every night to chat with the ladies. Initially, I was looking for someone just to chat with and to practice my Thai language skills (difficult phonetically though). I had a hope to find the right lady but didn't get my hopes up too high. About one week after I paid my annual fee, I found a sweet, young lady. She is a school teacher at a technical college with limited English skills. Still, we were able to chat and email each other and eventually call each other on the phone. Unlike other girls that I met at the site, this one was there every day, chatted daily, and sent me email and pictures 3 or 4 times every week. Then I started getting almost daily phone calls. No she wasn't stalking me. She would just call for a minute or two to say "Good Morning" or "Good Night". Well, there was only one thing left to do. I would have to meet her in person. Chatting online is not the same as a face-to-face meeting. So, I made earlier plans to visit Thailand again. I was excited but a bit hesitant to meet her. I hoped that we would get along as well in person as we did online and on the phone. I wound up more than happy. It did start out a little slow but that was OK. We got to know each other better going out to dinners, sightseeing at temples, and going shopping at the mall and the market. We were definitely made for each other despite an almost 30 year age difference. It certainly didn't matter to me and she assured me that age was no problem to her. I have just returned from a second visit with this sweet young lady and things are still going very well. I will most likely marry her on the next visit in about 6 months, buy a house and then retire in northeastern Thailand in about two years. Yes, you can find love online. You have to be patient, persistent and meet in person to make sure. Try it. You may just find the one you are looking for. Cute Thai Girls Submitted by: Cute Thai Girls

0 comments:


This are completely free

Followers