Archive any free full-text article

October 12, 2008

How to Get Your Ex Girlfriend Back to Stay

When I was in college I dated a guy for about three months. As time went on, I noticed that he was becoming very possessive. He would phone me three or four times a day to check up on me. He didn't like it when I talked to other guys or even other girls. Finally, I had enough and broke up with him. For a month after the break up, he stalked me. I would see him sitting outside my dorm. He would follow me to class or work. If he wasn't showing up in person, he was calling me. I had to change my phone number twice! The funny thing is, each time he talked to me, he begged me to take him back and promised to change if I did. My thinking was, if he was going to change, he would already have done it to prove himself. There was no way I was going to go back to this nut case. After about a month, thankfully, he stopped bothering me. I graduated college and moved to another state. Guys, listen to me. If your girlfriend has walked out on you, there are things that you absolutely must not do if you want her back. Keep reading as I explain to you how to get your ex girlfriend back. As I mentioned above, it is never a good idea to stalk your girlfriend after you two have broken up. Stalking not only creeps her out, it can also get you arrested and slapped with a restraining order. It doesn't matter how much you are dying to see her, don't make contact with her for a while. Give her time to sort things out. This time you are giving her can be used to your advantage. When you are giving her space, take the opportunity to examine yourself. Why do you think she left you? What faults do you have that could have driven her away? If you have any friends that are girls, ask for their opinion on why she left. Work on yourself to get rid of your bad habits and to become a better person. This can help your get your ex girlfriend back better than anything else. There are other things you should be doing while you are waiting for her to come around. Go out with the guys and have a good time. If you happen to bump into your ex while you are out, say hi and move on, especially if she is with another guy. Do not let her see that it upsets you. In fact, if she is dangling another guy in front of your face to get your reaction, just turn tables and flirt with other women. You want to let her see that other women find you desirable. This move can work wonders when you want to get your ex girlfriend back. Just remember, if your girlfriend leaves, refrain from calling her and stalking her. Get your head on straight and go out and have a great time with your friends. Some guys will never be able to follow these tips. Take my ex boyfriend for instance. His constant calling and begging got him nowhere. But if you want your ex girlfriend back, you have to got to learn to rise above and behave like someone worth coming back to. There are plenty of relationship books on the market that can help you work through your problems with your ex. You can check the best ones out in the link below. I have reviewed them for you to make your decision much easier. Just remember, knowledge is power! Good luck! Lucinda is a webmaster of a popular relationship site. Do you want a free ebook that will give you 101 Romantic Ideas to impress your ex or current partner? Just visit http://www.relationshipmedic.com to get your copy today! Don't forget to check out the reviews of the relationship products that can help you get your ex back in a matter of days or weeks.

1 comments:

SHASHI said...

miss.my name is shashi kant. i am a student of iiit allahabad.few days back i met a girl on net and in a very short span of time we fell in love. but i also has he same problem as ur exboyfriend had. i had full belief in her but by nature i am over possesive.we also happened to meet. i went to the city where she is studying and then we had a marvelous time together. But the next again due to some reasons my possesive nature forced me to fight with her. fighting on phone never resulted in such a bad situation. she ultimately told me that if u wish u can leave me. i lost my control over myself and today i am living in hell. i dont know wht to do. she has changed her number. her friends say that she doesn't want to talk to me.i feel like to end my life.the only thing i have is her parents residential address but i dont want to use that as that can make the situation worse. now can u plz tell me what should i do. whatever u mentioned that can be done only if we are at the same place.can u plz help me???


This are completely free

Followers