Archive any free full-text article

June 10, 2008

Top Reasons For Online Dating Failure

<span class="cap">I</span> had lot of dating experience. Most of them were lost. Finally I fount top most reasons for dating failure. This is my real experience. I had my first date through one online dating site. I don't like to tell the site name. I just went to chat room with a live cam. It was my first experience. Then I lost many dating opportunity because of me. Basically the art of date is something different from what you thought. Mostly those guys like to have sex immediately. ok. If I am going to write my failure dating experience then it grows and so on. Let's come to the point. I would like to share my last success dating story with you. There are many good sites for dating. www.richorbeautiful.com is my usual dating site. When I was heard about the site I thought that it wasn't useful. But my friends forced me to signup. Because they had many sweet experience I met one girl (now she is my girlfriend). I don't like to share her details. When I was chat with her, I simply behaved well. That I never follow in my previous dates. I already told, don't rush or force the opponent for anything. Try to share your hobbies, tastes etc in a decent manner. Not only sex, there are lot of other things you have in your life to speak. Speak about your favorite actor, food, place etc. I started with my hobbies and asked her favorite person and many things we share. This is a good approach. What's the result? That was my first successful dating experience Remember these things, while you go for online dating. Women are unpredictable at best and the thought of going on a date with one can make most men quiver at the knees - either with nervousness or excitement or both. Talk about first impressions! You may never get a chance to impress your date at all. Women love it when a man looks like he has taken some trouble over his appearance. Women love receiving gifts any time of the year, no matter what the reason or the season. Women love compliments. Women want to know the real you but more important they want to tell you about themselves. That is the question. And there is no easy answer. Look for the little signs and the body language that will provide you the answer to this dilemma. There are instances when a date goes horribly wrong or becomes ho-hum boring. One of the culprits behind dates turning from ideal to a nightmare can be blamed on boring conversations or boring topics. While there are quite a plethora of topics that can be talked about under the sun, choosing the stuff you can talk to your date about can make or break the night. There are no specific topics to avoid when it comes to boring talk, however, there are signs that what you are saying is not going over your intended target pretty well. Avoiding these yawn-inducing conversations is rather pertinent to the success of a date. Arun is the Publisher of the BISPL group. You can subscribe by visiting his web site at; http://www.bisplgroup.biz and receive free quote about outsourcing solutions.

0 comments:


This are completely free

Followers