Archive any free full-text article

June 17, 2008

Why Is Love So Damn Hard

Welcome, Ladies and Gentleman, Men and women... Boys and Girls a like... I am questioning you, and how much you know about love, what is your experience, and if you are, does it meet your expectation's. And what you can do about it... In my experience, I have felt more negative emotional pain than what I have positive emotional love... and as a wise Man I now blame 75% of it on myself, but with a catch22 involved... I have lived my life as a wanderer from a very young age, In fact it began not by choice when I was about two years old...I am from a broken relationship and I was 2ys when my father left... He was an unhappy sort of a person who loved to drink alcohol, "like many of us" but shouldn't really when we are in a negative frame of mind... My mother was also not a very positive person, and it took years before she finally began to grasp real life, and "enjoy" it. And if you have some understanding you will realize that I have briefly explained my catch22... I am myself in a Relationship now of 9, on and off years and have had some real good times, but to be honest with you, the bad definably overbalanced the good... And after a very long peronal battle I finally faced myself and looked at the why! Knowing the word and the Meaning of "Love" is as easy to learn as 1 2 3... But the biggest social behavioral problem in the world today!. Is that we "Do Not Learn" how to express it in the matter's, that it needs to be expressed... Everywhere I look, I am seeing so many of young people digging themselves a big hole with an over starving infatuation of unrealistic needs and wants. And in fact looking back I can see not much difference from when I was young also. The only thing that has changed is Technology, and that has changed a lot since the Beginning... Communicating with a lot of older people, and listening to there stories of real life I can see that there life has had plenty of similar characteristic's... The subject that i am trying to bring up here in this article is my new favourite Topic, and I believe it should be a topic of the 21 century, and that is changing the cycle, and its need to be addressed... I have a heart that bleeds for all of you young and old that has not yet felt the power of "Love". And I say that because it took me 32 years to really experience it to its full capacity... And the true stuff, I want you to know it feels fantastic,you can not ask life to be better... And with the power of the greatest tool of the 21st Century, "the internet" the answers, help, and solution's are right at your fingertips and I would encourage you to have a look at the website below and see if there is something that has interest to you... And tell your selfs now,! that "I love you". yes me the writer and I wish you guy's a life of happy love,and I am constantly thinking of those of you who need to fight to achieve it... And I want to let you guy's Know that I am on your side... Kia Kaha... "be strong" from yourkiwiboy NZ Head over to http://www.loveslifeshppiness.info and at the least take a look at what's availiable... There maybe something there that be of benefit to you... <h1> </h1> Kia Ora, I am Robert Martin Les Of New Zealand.... I am dedicating my life towards the promtion of "changing the Cycle" Worldwide... I believe we now have the opportunity to do so from our own confort Zone, and I am constantly reviewing opportunity's that are availiable for us to create change...Out with he Negative...In with The Positive...

0 comments:


This are completely free

Followers